Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Black & White Roundup


Today we have a great roundup of the newest color trend, black and white from my newest contributor, Marissa! She is constantly coming up with great projects on her blog, Marissa Waddell Interiors. I have to admit it's taken me awhile to get on board this new trend since I am a color lover but I truly love how graphic this new color combo can be! 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Black and white are everywhere this spring! It's the easiest, most adaptable color trend-- B&W go with anything, look good in any pattern, and are always in style.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16.

Learn about all of my great contributors on my Meet The Team Page



Hello! I'm Marissa, an interior decorator in Raleigh, NC. I specialize in eDesign, which allows me to design for clients all over the world! I love simple and elegant design, vintage pieces, and anything gold. On my blog, I share my projects, ideas, and best finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment