Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Favorite Places to Shop for Art for Kids' Spaces


Here is my segment on my favorite places to shop for Kids' art on Studio 5 today.
 As part of the segment I talked about three of my favorite places to buy children's art. There are so so so many great place to shop for children's art so it was hard to narrow it down to three. I thought I'd share the three I'll be talked about plus a few more. 

image via Land of Nod 


I love Minted's selection of children's art so much. Their art is the perfect mix of whimsical and modern.  You may remember that I used Minted in Jett's Room and Jane's room
 Here are the three prints I'll be featuring on the show tomorrow. 








Here are a few more Minted prints that I adore. 

top // 1. 2. 3.   middle // 1. 2. 3.   bottom // 1. 2. 3


Land of Nod is one of my all time go-to-sources for all things kids. But their art selection is especially superb. They have such a great variety of quirky and cute pieces. Here are the three I'll be featuring on the show tomorrow. 

There are so many other great options. I just love how happy and colorful all their pieces are. 


top // 1. 2. 3.    middle // 1. 2. 3.   bottom // 1. 2. 3

Check out their website to see their entire art selection. 


I go to Etsy again and again to find children's art. The options are truly endless. Tomorrow I'll be showcasing one of my new favorite Etsy shops, Livy Love Designs. Here are the prints I'll be sharing.


You are You Dr. Seuss Quote




Tweet Tweet Hand Drawn Bird

I wish I could feature all the amazing Etsy shops that are out there but my segment is only so long! So I've rounded up a few of my other favorites for you here today! 

top //  1. 2. 3.    middle // 1. 2. 3.   bottom // 1. 2. 3.

Where do you like to shop for children's artwork?

No comments:

Post a Comment