Friday, February 22, 2013

Feature Friday: 7 Year Wedding

Today I am featuring the home of wedding blogger Lenya from the blog 7 Year Wedding. I love her style and I think you will to. Here is what she says she loves most about her home:

"What I love most about my house is that when I step in the door it feels like home - The design is fresh, modern and filled with pieces full of meaning that tell the story the life of my husband and I.  As the saying goes "Home is where the heart is" and I sure feel like my heart is here!"

Enjoy! 
Dining Room






You can read more about this Dining Room here

Living Room








You can read more about this room here

Bedroom






You can read more about this bedroom here

Nursery 







You can read more about this nursery here

Thank you Lenya for letting us tour your home. Make sure you check out her blog here! 

Check out past Feature Fridays here

No comments:

Post a Comment