Thursday, September 5, 2013

What You Should Be Buying Right Now at Home Decorators Collection

Home Decorators Collection is one of my all time favorite sites for great furniture and home decor. You can seriously find the most amazing deals on their website. You have to be constantly checking because things come and go so quickly! Here are the Home Decorator products I'm loving right now. 



This nailhead table looks much more high end then it is. I love the wood finish and the nailhead detail really takes this table up a notch. 



 X-bench stools tend to be very expensive. I feel like you'll be hard pressed to find any that look this good for under $150. I am obsessed with the peacock color that this stool comes in. 



I can see this mirror leaning up against a wall or a couple of them grouped together above a console table. 



This queen anne style chair is a classic! I would reupholster the cushion in some colorful fabric. 


This sofa is just so rich looking. I can't get over the blue leather. I love it. 


I love seeing long console tables like this one in longer entryways. The shape of this table is simple but it still makes a statement. 



Orb chandeliers and pendents are all the rage right now. Their simplicity makes this shape and style a classic. 



I really love open bookshelves. I feel like this style of shelf gives you chance to let the accessorizing really stand out. 


The shape of this chair reminds me of something you'd find at Anthropologie. The soft blue floral would be so pretty in a bedroom or living room. 



I am in love with this desk. I love the open shelving. I can just imagine some pretty baskets on these shelves. 



Home Decorators just recently started carrying kid's furniture! These little chairs would be adorable at a play table. 


I have always been a fan of a parsons table and this one for under $100 is a steal! 

Have you ever purchased anything from Home Decorators Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment