Monday, November 19, 2012

Addicted to Eyelash Extensions


See this beautiful girl?



That is my sister Emily and she is a certified cosmetologist. She has been doing eyelash extensions for over a year now out of my parent's house in Provo. 

Emily convinced me to try eyelash extensions and I have to admit I was pretty skeptical. I've seen them before where you can totally tell they are fake and they look really bad plus I wasn't sure if they would feel weird or be a nuisance but she convinced me to try it. 

I am in love with results. She did a great job. 


I actually didn't want to change the length of my lashes but I did want them to appear fuller and darker. It is seriously so nice to not have to wear mascara anymore. Most days I don't even wear eyeliner either. They don't bother me at all. In fact I can't even feel them.

If you are in Utah and interested in getting your own eyelashes done Emily is taking clients!  



No comments:

Post a Comment